Inventory Crafting Grid Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 will end up your sorrow when creating items without Crafting Bench in Minecraft, a very useful mod right?
Imagine that you are walking in the cave to discover dungeon and suddenly you remember your sword is broken, or you have already found a diamond area, the pickaxe is broken, what will you do? As usual, you will craft a crafting bench in the cave, and that is a lucky moment when you bring woods. If not, you have to come back home and craft the item. However, you can open the inventory, and after that you can have a Crafting Bench with the same real as Crafting Bench. Importantly, you can hold it along in Inventory Crafting Grid Mod.
You can download and install this mod to Minecraft by the link below (remember to choose the right version). Don’t worry, it is very light and convenient.
How to Install Inventory Crafting Grid Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Inventory-Crafting-Grid.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!