InnoCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a core mod of Kloonder, used to launch other mods, so it usually appears in the “required” section of the installation. Core mod is currently a trend that can maximize resources and can support multiple mods at once.
As a support mod, InnoCore Mod does not have any effect if installed as a standalone mod into Minecraft; instead, it helps other mods to run. The mods that InnoCore Mod supports will usually use a standard set of code, so to reduce file size and for better optimization, Kloonder has included the codes into InnoCore Mod. Please note if this mod is not installed before installing other mods that need it to run, the game will crash and cannot load into the main menu! Mods that use InnoCore Mod to run:
How to Install InnoCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and InnoCore-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and InnoCore into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for InnoCore Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated)