Inmis Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 named Inmis.
Inmis is a mod that will add many new backpacks to Minecraft to give you more storage space!
5 new backpacks according to the mod level:
- Frayed Backpack: Made from 8 Leathers and 1 Chest. There are 9 boxes containing items.
- Plated Backpack: Made from 8 Iron Ingots and 1 Frayed Backpack. There are 18 boxes containing items.
- Gilded Backpack: Made from 8 Gold Ingots and 1 Plated Backpack. There are 27 boxes containing items.
- Bejeweled Backpack: Made of 4 Diamonds, 4 Emeralds and 1 Gilded Backpack. There are 45 boxes containing items.
- Withered Backpack: Made from 6 Soulsands, 2 Nether Stars and 1 Bejeweled Backpack. There are 66 boxes containing items.
- Endless Backpack: Made from 7 Endstones, 1 Dragon Head and 1 Withered Backpack. There are 90 boxes containing items.
In addition to the 5 main types of backpack, the mod also has 2 types of backpacks:
- Baby Backpack: Made from 4 Leathers and 1 Chest. Only 3 boxes contain items.
- Ender Pouch: Made from 8 Leathers and 1 Ender Chest. Ender Pouch works just like an Ender Chest that you can open without putting down.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Inmis Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1