Welcome to Industrial Foregoing Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2. In the Minecraft world, players must constantly evolve so that they can survive better and easier. At the beginning, everything is very difficult and dangerous: it’s easy to get lost during mining, the forests are filled with wicked monsters, hunting can take quite a lot of effort if the player is not well equipped … But after a time of development, those tasks become simpler thanks to the equipment they have crafted.
But there are players who want to have more power. They want to have automation, the modernity of machines. Those players started using modding. Allowing modding is one of Mojang’s most perfect moves; they allow players to create anything that they want as long as they have the skill. A wide range of machine and automation mods were born, allowing players to explore and develop, using mechanical mechanisms to solve simple tasks without having to touch them. And Industrial Foregoing is such a mod.
Industrial Foregoing is a mod remade from the Mine Factory Reloaded mod. Those who know My Factory Reloaded will feel the familiarity when using Industrial Foregoing. Most of the essential functions of My Factory Reloaded are included in this mod, along with new unique mechanisms. Industrial Foregoing allows you to industrialize and modernize things such as mining and mineral processing or logging, which will help you get rid of tedious heavy works. Industrial Foregoing requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2.
How to Install Industrial Foregoing Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Industrial Foregoing.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!