Immersive Engineering Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft is a steampunk/realistic style mechanical mods with unique twists and characteristics, owned by BluSunrise and art by Damien Hazard.
If you have played any mods/mod packs that modernize Minecraft by adding technologies and machinery into the game, then you should understand that they have one thing in common: those mods focus on modernizing the game experience with machines and technologies. However, Immersive Engineering (IE) has a much different approach with more realistic experiences.
A Huge power generator that produces electricity from sea water, large wind energy farms, actual power cables, real ores processing machines to produce ore dust… that are just a glimpse of the retro-futurism technologies that IE adds into the game in a perfect balanced and stable manner. IE requires Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Immersive Engineering Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Immersive-Engineering.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!