Ice Ice Baby Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3 adds to Minecraft a new hostile creature called Iceologer.
Iceologer belongs to Illager and is a hostile creature in Minecraft Dungeons. Iceologer will spawn randomly on cold biomes. Iceologer will immediately attack players when they are within range. Iceologer has only one attack that summons a floating ice ball above the player’s head and then commands it to descend after a certain amount of time (3 seconds). Falling ice will deal a significant amount of damage, and targets affected by Slowness V and N will also be affected. To dodge this Iceologer’s attack, you will have to keep moving. If you kill the Iceologer they will drop an Ice Wand. The Ice Wand will give the user the power of the Iceologer. With the Ice Wand you can also summon an iceberg to attack enemies!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install
- Download Forge Installer
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!