I Like Wood Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a small and very simple mod. I Like Wood is a mod for decoration, construction (cosmetic). It added Minecraft quite a lot of new blocks. Through the name of the mod, surely you can guess what these blocks are? These new blocks of mod all have wood themes.
The mod author “yamahari_” thinks that the blocks that mods bring into Minecraft are blocks that should be available in the game. Therefore, you will see these blocks look very “Vanilla”.
First is Wooden Walls. Wooden Walls are similar blocks with the “wall” block already available in Minecraft, but they are made of Minecraft wood. Then, the mod adds 6 new Barrel types, 6 new Chest types, 6 new Bookshelf types and 6 new Crafting Table types. All of them are made of six types of game wood: Oak, Birch, Jungle, Spruce, Acacia and Dark Oak. In addition, the mod also adds a type of block called Wooden Panels. They can be crafted by stacking 2 Wooden Slab on each other in the production box!
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install I Like Wood 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, I-Like-Wood-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!