HydroGel Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 for Minecraft provides the game a block with a purpose of watering the land cases cultivated before. In Minecraft, besides fighting against monsters, exploiting ore or discovering the world, the players have to solve the food problem. The players have only two options: plant a tree or go hunting, raise the animal. It seems that agriculture plays a critical role in the player’s survival.
Each food providing method has advantages and disadvantages. For example, in flexible aspect, going hunting is a better selection. When moving on the ground, the players can hunt any animals on the way to eat and regain strength before moving to the next destination. However, it is not a good idea anymore when the players do not play in adventure style. In detail, luring animals or building the animal cases take a lot of effort.
By contrast, with planting, it takes you a long time to wait the tree growing up. You also have difficulty in moving between the water cases. However, when you finish a garden, it is always an available food resource for you. If you are a fan of planting, let’s install Hydrogel. With Hydrogel, you can build the terraced field, and using water in cultivation is easier. The HydroGel requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10.2.
How to Install HydroGel Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, HydroGel.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!