HWYLA Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Here’s What You’re Looking At) provides information for all blocks that exist in the nature environment of Minecraft. Mods such as Hwyla is sought after by mod pack developers, as large mod packs usually introduce many new items and blocks all at once, making information providers like Hwyla an indispensable companion.
Mod pack is now a common thing in Minecraft. Many mod packs had made a name for themselves and became a phenomenon in the modding community like Tekkit, Feed The Beast … As a result, many players use mod packs in their playstyle, and a large part of the community support the use of mod packs. Using a series of mods that are compatible and supportive of each other, even if they are not of same themes, players can experience Minecraft like never before.
Mod packs usually introduce a lot of items, blocks, and machines all at once, and players would have no idea about any of them because there are so many! Some mod packs even have over 100 pages of items like Not Enough Item, so having a way to tell them apart is appreciated! Hwyla mod provides such an answer for your problem. Players can differentiate blocks of different mods, and Hwyla can even reveal what inside those blocks! Hwyla mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.
How to Install HWYLA Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Here’s What You’re Looking At)
- Download Forge Installer, HWYLA.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!