Hunter Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Hunter Mod.
Hunter Mod is a small and very simple mod. It adds to Minecraft a new creature.
This creature is called a Hunter. Hunter is also a hostile creature (hostile mob). This means that the Hunter will immediately attack the player when they are within range.
Hunters will only appear naturally in Jungle Biomes (and can only appear on the ground). Hunter is a hunter of the forest. Hunter uses Bow as main weapon. Hunter has an AI similar to Skeleton. They move quickly and are quite random to evade the player. However, Hunter is much more dangerous than Skeleton.
In addition to not being burned by sunlight, Hunter is also stronger than Skeleton. First of all, Hunter’s bow is always a Power I and Punch I enhanced bow. Next, the arrow that Hunter shoots is poisoned. Each time you are hit, you will be poisoned and the “glowing” effect for a short time. Hunter when dead will drop their arrows for you to use.
Wish you happy gaming!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Hunter Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Hunter-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!