HungerRings Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 named HungerRings.
HungerRings adds to Minecraft a new item called the Hunger Ring. The Hunger Ring is a ring that automatically feeds you food to help you keep your Hunger and Saturation full.
First, to make it, you will need to make an Iron Ring with 8 Iron Ingots and 1 Iron Block. Once you have an Iron Ring, you’ll need 4 more Iron Ingots, 2 Steaks and 2 Breads to create a Hunger Ring.
To use the Hunger Ring, you will first need to give it food first. When you hold it in your hand and press Shift + Right Click, the Hunger Ring will automatically consume food in the first box of your inventory (top left box). You can then turn it on / off by right clicking. When the Hunger Ring is turned on, it will automatically give you Hunger whenever you are hungry. This will automatically fill your Hunger bar!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install HungerRings Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, HungerRings-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!