Hunger Strike Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 named Hunger Strike.
Hunger Strike brings an old feature about “Health” that once existed in Minecraft. If you didn’t know, in the past, you only had the health bar in Minecraft and there was no “Hunger” bar. At that time, to heal, you just need to eat whatever food is your blood will heal immediately. Hunger Strike will bring this feature!
Hunger Strike does not necessarily remove the Hunger bar but it will hide the Hunger. In fact, your Hunger bar will still exist but it will have to bear the following new features:
- The Hunger bar will now remain in the middle. This is so the player will not heal but still be able to run.
- When eating food, players will immediately heal. The amount of healing depends on the value of the food.
- If the player has a “Hunger” effect, the Hunger bar will drop below the running threshold.
- If the player receives a “Regeneration” effect, the Hunger bar will be fully healed.
If you play in Peaceful mode then you will still recover as normal.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Hunger Strike Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Hunger-Strike-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!