Hunger Remover Mod 1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called Hunger Remover.
Minecraft has been developing for a long time. If you compare Minecraft the day before and now, you can see that it is two completely different games. In the early versions, many of the player support features or many “gameplay mechanics” of Minecraft have not yet appeared or been developed as they are now.
Many people want to feel the feeling that Minecraft Beta or Alpha brings. There are some who think that these are better versions, some of them just want to remember the time when Minecraft started. And Hunger Remover is a mod that will meet somewhat of that desire.
Hunger Remover brings an old feature of “Health” that once existed in Minecraft. If you don’t know, the day before, you only have blood bars in Minecraft and there is no “Hunger” bar. At that time, to heal, you just need to eat whatever food your blood will recover immediately. Hunger Remover brings this feature! Hunger Remover removes the current “Hunger” system, which means you will not be hungry and the Hunger-related things are also removed.
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.