HorseStatsVanilla Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 named HorseStatsVanilla.
Have you ever wondered what your horse has? You have run many times but still cannot distinguish clearly whether your horse runs faster or jump higher! If you have a problem with this, HorseStatsVanilla is a mod that can help you!
Features of the mod operation is very simple. As soon as you have tamed a horse, you only need to ride on it and then press the E key (to open the inventory) and you will see your horse’s stats.
You can see that in the example image our horse has a speed index of 25.2, a high jump index of 7.6 and a blood count of 22. This is a good horse because of the maximum speed index. is 33, the maximum high jump is 10 and the maximum health is 30.
In addition to the Horse, you can also see the stats of Mule and Donkey.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for HorseStatsVanilla Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.3
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4