Horse Modifiers Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Normally, for a horse to have good stats, you will need a lot of time and patience. If you’re unlucky and can’t find good horses from the start, you’ll have to breed them. Even after breeding, you will need much luck to have a horse that is both strong and fast. But with Horse Modifiers, you won’t have this problem anymore.
Horse Modifiers adds 3 new items to your horse with Minecraft 3 items. The first is Healthy Carrot. Healthy Carrot is made from 1 Golden Carrot and 8 Apple. When feeding horses, Healthy Carrot will give your horse 1 more heart. Next is Flash Carrot. Flash Carrot is made of 1 Golden Carrot and 8 Sugar. Flash Carrot increases the speed of the horse when eating. Finally, the Jump Carrot. Jump Carrot is made from 1 Golden Carrot and 8 Rabbit’s Foot. Jump Carrot will make your horse jump higher.
With Horse Modifiers, you can easily get a horse with the maximum stat by feeding them a variety of Carrots. When at maximum stats, they will no longer be edible. You can give your horse up to 30 hearts, run 15 blocks / second and jump as high as 5 blocks!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Horse Modifiers Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Horse-Modifiers-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!