Healing Soup Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. If you’ve played on PVP servers in Minecraft, then you must know an item called Healing Soup. Healing Soup is an extremely powerful and necessary item. When used, it will immediately heal you quite a lot of health. When you are at PVP, using the Healing Soup continuously so as not to die is a very basic but also very important.
This is a mod that will bring this Healing Soup into Minecraft. The Healing Soup is actually the Mushroom Stew. You can make it as a normal way of combining 1 Bowl with any 2 Mushrooms. However, unlike normal Mushroom Stew, you can eat it right away when you right click (no need to hold and wait for a while). Moreover, when you eat it will immediately heal you 8 blood (4 hearts).
The Mushroom Stew is a very easy item to build and with the ability to heal you with such a large amount of blood, you can bring many Mushroom Stew on you when you go out and it can save your life!
You can also customize the amount of blood Mushroom Stew heals for you when used in the mod’s configuration file:
- soupHealHalfHeartAmount (maximum = 8, minimum = 0, maximum = 20).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Healing Soup Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Healing-Soup-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!