Healing Campfire Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Healing Campfire.
Campfire is a fairly new block in Minecraft. It was only included in the game in version 1.14. Campfire is a pretty cool block. Its main feature is that it is used to cook raw food in the game. It can also be used to signal (thanks to its smoke) or to be used as a trap (because it can damage the creatures that walk on it) and for lighting as well.
Healing Campfire is a mod created for the purpose of adding a new feature to Minecraft. With Healing Campfire installed, when you are near Campfire, you will receive a Regeneration effect. This effect will last for 1 minute after you leave the reach of Campfire.
Healing Campfire also allows players to customize a few things in the config file of the mod:
- healingRadius (default = 16, min 1, max 64): The radius around the campfire in blocks where players receive the regeneration effect.
- effectDurationSeconds (default = 60, min 1, max 600): The duration of the regeneration effect which the campfire applies.
- healPassiveMobs (default = true): When enabled, the campfire heals passive mobs around where the radius is half the width of a bounding box.
- hideEffectParticles (default = false): When enabled, hides the particles from the regeneration effect around the campfire.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Healing Campfire Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Healing-Campfire-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!