Harvest Sprites Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Harvest Sprites.
Do you hate having to harvest a big farm in Minecraft? Run all at once to destroy the entire crop. Then have to run again to plant them. Not to mention that you have a high chance of forgetting some non-replanting blocks…
If you find harvesting plants in Minecraft too troublesome, Harvest Sprites will be a mod for you. Harvest Sprites is a mod that will add to Minecraft a new block to help you harvest crops.
First, you will need to make a Sprite Lamp. Sprite Lamp is the home of “Sprite”. Sprite will help you harvest crops if you give them food. They will harvest and replant 9 block plants around the Sprite Lamp.
Sprite has no interest in the crops they harvest, so they drop everything to the ground. However, if you put Sprite Hoards within 5 blocks with the Sprite Lamp, they will drop the crops they harvest into it.
Sprite cannot harvest Trees, Flowers, Tall Grass, Nether Wart, Mushrooms, Pumpkins and Melons.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Harvest Sprites Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Harvest-Sprites-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!