Hard Start Mod 1.14.4. When starting to play Minecraft, anyone can see that survival on the first day is the most difficult. You don’t know what to do … However, once you’ve played a period of time or read / watched the instructions, the beginning of Minecraft became very simple and created a repetitive feeling. ). Hard Start is a mod created to change this.
New features of Hard Start will make Minecraft’s beginnings different and more difficult. You will not be able to simply punch a few trees, create Pickaxe and then go underground and earn minerals immediately!
First of all, Hard Start will make it impossible for you to chop trees with just your bare hands. Moreover, you cannot use wood tools even if you have wood (if you use wood tools it will immediately disappear). So what do you have to do in the beginning?
- First, you’ll need to destroy Dirt to get Stone (new mod items), break Leaves to get Stick and destroy Gravel to get Flint.
- Craft Flint Shard by combining Flint and Stone. Then, make Flint Knife by combining Stick and Flint Shard.
- Use the Flint Knife to destroy Grass for Grass Fiber. Combine 3 Grass Fiber to make Grass String.
- Manufacture of Flint Ax for timber and crafting of Crafting Table.
- Fabricated Flint Pickaxe. Once you have Flint Pickaxe, you will be able to start digging for Stone!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Hard Start Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Hard-Start-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!