Hammer Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 called Hammer Mod.
Hammer Mod is a simple mod for Minecraft. It adds to Minecraft a new tool called the Hammer. Hammer is an instrument with the same effect as Pickaxe. It can be used to break blocks like stones and minerals.
So, why do you use Hammer instead of Pickaxe? First, the mod has a lot of different types of Hammer and this makes it very diverse. You can get a Hammer that looks right for you! Next, some hammers are also a very good weapon as they have a high attack stat. In the end are some Hammer with extremely fast break speed. You just need to click one button and the blocks will immediately be demolished!
To build a Hammer, you will need 2 Sticks and 5 ingredients. Because there are too many hammers (144 Hammers for version 1.12.2 and 119 Hammers for version 1.7.10), there are still a lot of recipes but you can still get them in Creative Mode.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Hammer Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Hammer-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!