Hammer Core Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 is a Minecraft mod that provides a set of source codes for mod developing. This mod would help developers to speed up the code writing process by allowing them to bypass a certain sequence of code that is common in many mods that are based on Hammer Core. Developers can also use Hammer Core to update their mods by simply altering some codes in the Core.
Core/API mods are made to help the creator to update all mods at once by just changing the same core codes found in those mods. By gathering the core codes into one core mods, updating or editing many mods will be much easier, as developers only need to edit one mod rather than every mod like before.
MrDimkas_Studio is a mod developer. He is also a member of a website that shares resources about Minecraft known as Curse Forge. MrDimkas_Studio has many contributions to the Minecraft communities as a whole, and mod developers hold him in high regards. He has created many mods, with some notable examples are Solar Flux Reborn, Biome Paint Tools, Just Enough Forestry Bees, Player Stats 2, Omega RPG… Hammer Core requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.1.
How to Install Hammer Core Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Hammer-Core.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!