Growable Storage Cell mod for Minecraft is an add-on created for a trendy item & inventory management mod – Applied Energistics 2. Applied Energistics 2 is featured in many popular mod packs like Feed the Beast, Sky Factory, Crazy Craft, etc. Most Minecraft Youtubers use this mod for their custom mod pack, which helps to build a reputation for this mod.
If you do not know about Applied Energistics 2, this is a sci-fi / futuristic mod that helps you in managing your resource stockpile. Although this mod is a bit difficult to understand in the short time when you start to use it, once you are able to understand the basic usage, you will know that Applied Energistics can also help you manage your item more convenient. Using “ME Drive” – hard disks that are capable of storing items of a certain size – and an automated system that can use items stored in ME Drive for crafting, you can save tons of time.
Lacking resources to craft high-end ME drives one of the main headaches for Applied Energistics, 2 users. It is true that the author does so in order to balance the gameplay, but for those who don’t have the patience, crafting high-level ME drives can be very meticulous and uncomfortable. With Growable Storage Cell the player can create miraculous seeds capable of sprouting up the ME drives!
How to Install Growable Storage Cell Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Growable-Storage-Cell-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!