Grit Mod 1.12.2 is a small but pretty mod for Minecraft. It adds a new Biome to Minecraft, some new items and new features!
The first is about the new Biome. This new biome is called Tropical Desert. Tropical Desert looks quite similar to the Desert but in the Tropical Desert there will be a new plant – the Palm Tree.
Next, Grit added to Minecraft a few new blocks with great features.
- Sawblade is a block that you can use to cut wood (from Log to Plank). Sawblade can turn 1 Log into 6 Plank instead of just 4 Plank as usual. To use, just log (by right-clicking) and give it a redstone signal that will automatically cut the wood.
- Campfire can be used to bake food. You just need to right click the food into Campfire and it will automatically bake for you. To burn Campfire, you just need to right-click on it to use Torch.
Grit also changes features related to Leather. Normally, only Cow / Mooshroom can drop Leather. But now, all animals will be able to shed their skin / hide. You can use the animal’s skin to make a new outfit or turn it into Processced Hide. This Processced Hide is the old Leather of Minecraft used to make Leather Armor, Book, and so on.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Grit Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Grit-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!