Grindstone Sharper Tools Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Grindstone Sharper Tools.
Grindstone Sharper Tools adds a new use to the Grindstone block of Minecraft.
With Grindstone Sharper Tools, you can use Grindstone to sharpen your weapon, making it sharper and dealing more damage.
To use, you just need to hold any tool in your hand and Sneak + Right-click on a Grindstone. In doing so, your tool will be sharpened, increasing the damage in the next 100 attacks. You will also see a message in the chat box. Every time you attack, the number of times decreases until it reaches zero. You can always use Grindstone to sharpen it without losing anything.
- usesAfterGrinding (default = 100, min 1, max 5000): The amount of sharper uses a tool has after using it on the grindstone.
- sharpenedDamageModifier (default = 1.5, min 0, max 100.0):: The damage modifier of sharpened tools.
- sendUsesLeftInChat (default = true): Sends the sharpened tool user a message at 75%, 50%, 25%, 10%.
- showUsesLeftInItemName (default = true): Shows the uses left in the name of the item.
- nameUsesPrefix (default = ” (Sharpened uses: ” ): The prefix of the sharpened uses left in the tool name.
- nameUsesSuffix (default = “)” ): The suffix of the sharpened uses left in the tool name.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Grindstone Sharper Tools Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Grindstone-Sharper-Tools-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!