Greater Eye of Ender Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 is an eye capable of locating structures in Minecraft similar to how Eye of Ender has the ability to locate Stronghold.
To create Greater Eye of Ender, you will need 1 Eye of Ender, 1 Emerald and 1 Diamond.
To use the Greater Eye of Ender, you will first want to select the building that it will locate. To do this, simply hold the Greater Eye of Ender in your hand and press Shift + Right Click. In the chat line will appear a message that the Greater Eye of Ender is currently located any project (you can also point to it to know this). Greater Eye of Ender is capable of locating the following buildings:
- Pillager Outpost
- Ocean Monument
- Woodlands Mansion
- Desert Pyramid
- Jungle Pyramid
- And may increase in new updates!
Once you have selected the building you want to locate, simply right-click it will show you which building it is in (similar to the Eye of Ender). Moreover, it will also clearly inform you how far the building is in the chat stream.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Greater Eye of Ender Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Greater-Eye-of-Ender-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Greater Eye of Ender Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2
> Forge version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Fabric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Fabric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1