Gravestones Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Have you ever lost items when you died? Maybe you died too far away and when you arrived to pick up things, they were despawned. You may have fallen into lava and … you know what happened. If this is a big problem for you, Gravestones is a mod that will help you solve that!
Gravestones is a simple mod. After Grastones is installed, each time you die, the mod will automatically create a tomb in the location where you die. This tomb will contain all the belongings on your body, you just need to step on it to retrieve your item. This makes you not afraid to lose your belongings when you die.
Gravestones also has some small customizations that players can change:
- Allow the destruction of another player’s grave.
- Lets change the way to retrieve items from the grave (step up, destroy or right mouse).
- Change the way items fall from a grave (fall out or fall directly into the inventory).
- Customize the amount of experience points it retains for you.
You can also build a grave and name it too.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Gravestones Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2