Do you want to have a beautiful grave at where you died? Do you want to collect different types of gravestones to decorate your home? You seem a little sick, but you are not the only one. GraveStone Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft programmed to create a harvestable tomb that appears every time a player/dog/cat/villager are killed. And for the player, the grave will keep all the items that the player was holding in the inventory at the time of death.
Gravestone Mod has a lot of content but is divided into two parts because many players need a mod to keep the treasure box when they die. Players can install the rest of the mod if desired. This mod is Gravestone Mod – Graves and the other is called Gravestone Mod – Extended. Gravestone Mod – Extended includes much other content like Catacombs Wither – a huge area which is similar to the Stronghold and has a lot of loot; cemeteries that can be found in the villages, new wither bosses…
Gravestone mod – Graves brings into Minecraft dozens of different types of graves. These tombstones are made with random material every time a player/dog/cat/villager is killed. Some gravestones look very ordinary while some others look very imposing. If you are that kind of “sick architect, maybe you can go kill other creatures to create beautiful tombstones! Gravestone mod – Graves requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4/1.8.9.
How to Install GraveStone Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, GraveStone.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!