Gravestone mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a large mod with diverse content. After the Minecraft update 1.8, the mod was divided into two parts: “Graves” (including the graves in the original mod) and “Extended” (the rest of its content). This is the rest of the Gravestone Mod including new blocks (monuments, spawners, candles, skulls …) natural constructs (graveyard, tunnel dungeon, etc.) and various types of monsters with the theme of undead.
Mods with tombstone themes that help players retrieve items after dying are common in the Minecraft community. Sometimes you just need to look up “Graves Mod Minecraft” with Google and you can find dozens of different mod. This is because many players feel uncomfortable as after dying, they have to make it back to the location of their death quickly, or risk losing every item and resource they had managed to find.
Gravestone mod provides tombstones with random shapes to mark where you die. These tombstones contain all the items that the player was holding when they die. But is there anything special compared to other mods? With Gravestone Mod – Extended, the world you live in will be adorned with special areas of death, darkness and horror. And there are so many new things to discover! Gravestone mod – Extended requires Minecraft version 1.10.2 / 1.9.4 / 1.8.9, Forge Mod Loader and Gravestone Mod – Graves.
How to Install Gravestone Mod – Extended Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Gravestone Mod – Graves và Gravestone Mod – Extended.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Gravestone Mod – Graves và Gravestone Mod – Extended into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!