GoProne Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. If you don’t know, staying in Minecraft has a feature that can help “crawl” people. In version 1.9, you can go into this “cow” position when using Elytra. In version 1.13, you can “crawl” when you’re swimming. In the latest version, players will also be able to enter the stance when they are hit by a block block (eg trap door or piston push down block). This cow posture is quite useful. It allows players to move through high points with a block. However, the game is still limited to players who can only enter the posture of crawling under certain circumstances. GoProne is a mod that gives players the ability to enter a crawling posture at any time.
When installing GoProne, you just need to press the C key on the keyboard that your character will automatically enter this stance. With GoProne, you can crawl anytime you want. You can easily crawl through a small box or avoid bow and arrow from skeleton. You can also change the shortcut to the key you find convenient in the Control section of the mod.
Wish you all have fun playing games!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install GoProne Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, GoProne-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!