The sky in Minecraft is a near- infinite space, players can try to reach the end of the sky but to do so would take a lot of effort. When looking up during the day, they can see the sun and the clouds floating around. At night they can see stars and bright moon. The Minecraft world is so vivid because Mojang wants to give the player the most realistic experience possible, even though the world of Minecraft is just a world of cubes.
But if it is a fantasy world where everything is a cube, why not make it into a magical and colorful world? Why do we have to recreate that boring real-life sky into cubes and white spots in the sky rather than colorful and strange planets with dazzling stars? What’s more amazing than enjoying a sparkling cosmic sky after an exhausted day of hunting?
The Garden of Glasses mod pack can do just that! If you have never played Garden Of Glasses, this mod pack is a magic-themed mod pack that uses spiritual energy to assist the players in their daily works. The mod pack has a special, undisclosed mod that is capable of giving players a magical, sparkling sky for both day and night. Now that mod has been exported into a private mod called GoG Skybox!
How to Install GoG Skybox Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and GoG-Skybox-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and GoG Skybox into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for GoG Skybox Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated)