Glasshole Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Glasshole.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. That’s why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods that can be added to what they feel are missing and Glasshole is one of them.
Glasshole is a small mod. It only adds to Minecraft the glowing versions of Glass and Glass Panes blocks.
To create them, you only need to combine 8 Glass Block or 8 Glass Panes of the same color with 1 Glowstone Dust and you will get 8 glowing blocks.
Glasshole is suitable for use with other mods or in your desired modpack.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Glasshole Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Glasshole-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!