GJEB Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 named GJEB.
If you’ve played Modded Minecraft for a long time, you’ve probably heard of a mod called Gammabright. Gammabright is a brightness (mod) mod for Minecraft. It allows to adjust the brightness of dark areas in Minecraft, helping players see in very dark areas or underwater. Gammabright is used by many people because of its usefulness. However, currently, the latest version of Gammabright can only be used for Minecraft 1.12.2. But don’t worry, there’s a GJEB mod! GJEB will be a suitable replacement for Gammabright for Minecraft 1.15.2!
GJEB (short for GammeJustExtremeBright) doesn’t have many advanced customizations like Gammabright but it still fulfills its main task of increasing the brightness of the Minecraft world. Exactly, Brighter has the ability to increase the brightness of Minecraft up to 10 times.
Using the mod is very simple. Just go to Options -> Video Settings and adjust the “Brightness” option. You can choose from 0% up to 1000%.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install GJEB Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, GJEB-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!