Give Me Hats Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 is a mod that will add to Minecraft many kinds of special hats. These types of hats will give you special effects when wearing them!
List of types of mod hats:
- Sailor: Making you move faster when on a boat.
- Slime: Making you bounce when falling from above.
- Bowler: Making you move faster.
- Cowbow: Making you move faster when on horses.
- Santa: Similar to the Frost Walker effect (but better!).
- Floating: Gives you the Slow Fall effect when falling from above.
- Bunny Ears: Gives you the Jump Boost effect.
- Deerstalker: Light up the creatures (mobs) around you when you sneak.
- Cat Ears: Make Creepers afraid of you when you sneak.
- Fox Ears: Freeze the animals around you when you sneak.
- Electric Mouse Ears: Summon thunder when you sneak.
- Russian Hat: Remove all effects on you if you have 2 or more effects.
- Dome of the Strider: Gives you the Fire Resistance effect.
- Top Hat, Tippity-Top Tophat, Fez and Crown: Present just for beauty!
These mod hats can be found in the chests in the Dungeons.
The mod hats will be worn in the “mask” box of the Trinkets mod. You will need to install Trinkets for the mod to work.
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Give Me Hats Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.1
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2