Gilded Ingot Mod 1.16.3. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Gilded Ingot.
In version 1.16, Mojang has brought to Nether many new changes, because of that, this update is called “The Nether Update”. One of these new changes features new blocks like Blackstone and a more rare variant of Blackstone, the Gilded Blackstone.
Gilded Blackstone is actually even rarer than the Ancient Debris. Gilded Blackstone can only appear in Bastion Remnants. When you mine Gilded Blackstone, it will likely drop Gold Nuggets or itself (will always drop Gilded Blackstone if you mine with Silk Touch). With such a high rarity, Gilded Blackstone did not have any interesting uses.
Gilded Ingot is a mod created to make Gilded Blackstone even more useful. If you have Gilded Blackstone, you can heat it up in Furnace to get Gilded Ingot.
Gilded Ingot is similar to many other metals that can be used to make clothes and tools. Clothing and tools made from Gilded Ingot will have fairly high stats. Additionally, it can also be crafted into 2 new bolts.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Gilded Ingot Mod 1.16.3 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Gilded-Ingot-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!