Gift It! Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 is a small mod with great features for your Minecraft. Gift It adds Minecraft an item called Gift Paper that you can use to pack a block and then give it to others!
To make Gift Paper, you only need 3 Papers, 2 Strings and 1 Slime. Once you have Gift Paper, just right-click it on any block to wrap it up. When a block is wrapped, you can break it to move. To open the package, just right-click it again! Gift Paper has 4 uses but you can customize this in the mod’s config.
This feature of mod is used with the main purpose of giving gifts to others. However, it is also very convenient to move boxes (like chests, furnace, etc.)!
You can change Gift Paper color using the color and your gift package will also move. You can also name your Gift Paper so that when opened it will have a text appear!
The mod also has some nice features such as allowing Dispenser to automatically place Gift and open it using Shear. Or allow Piston to push Gift to let it fall!
Wish you all have fun playing games!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.