Giant Spawn Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Giant Spawn.
Maybe some of you already know, in the game Minecraft exists a monster named Giant. Giant is a very powerful creature and, as the name implies, it is a giant creature. The Giant has the shape of a Zombie but a giant. It has 100 health (50 hearts) and an attack power of 26 to 75 damage (depending on the difficulty of the game). However, unfortunately, Giant can not appear normally. Provided that the brightness is greater than 11 and less than 8 at the same time, the Giant cannot appear normally in your world.
Giant Spawn is a mod that will help you solve this problem. With Giant Spawn, the Giant monster has the ability to spontaneously appear in your world.
Giant Spawn also allows you to customize a few things in the mod’s configuration file too:
- changeSurfaceZombieIsGiant (default = 0.025, minimum = 0, maximum = 1.0): The possibility that when a Zombie appears it will be Giant.
- shouldBurnGiantInDaylight (default = true): If enabled, Giant will be burned by the sun.
- onlySpawnGiantOnSurface (default = true): If enabled, Giant can only appear above ground.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Giant Spawn Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Giant-Spawn-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!