Giant Cutlery Mod 1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.12.2 named Giant Cutlery.
Giant Cutlery is a small one for Minecraft. It is also considered a “joke-mod” created not for the sake of serious use, but for playing around with it!
Giant Cutlery added Minecraft 2 new tools that are Spoon and Fork.
Spoon is a giant spoon. To make a Spoon, you will need 4 Iron Ingots and 1 Iron Shovel. Spoon works like a shovel. That is, you can use it to dig Dirt, Grass, etc. or turn Grass into Grass Path.
Next is the Fork. Fork is similar to Spoon, it is a giant fork. To build a Fork, you will need 4 Iron Ingots and 1 Iron Sword. As you might have guessed, Fork functions as a sword. Of course, you can use Fork as your weapon but it doesn’t have to be very powerful …
Spoon and Fork are considered tools and weapons, so you can also enhance them.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Giant Cutlery Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Giant-Cutlery-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!