Giacomo’s Experience Seedling Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft allows players to grow and cultivate the “Experience Tree” for EXP point to level up without the need of exterminating monsters.
Experience point in Minecraft is a critical factor. Using experience points, the players are able to level up and thereby upgrade and repair their equipment … However, the source of experience point is not always available, and if the players don’t work hard in exterminating monsters or, ore mining, they will level up very slowly and cannot receive much experience points. Moreover, experience point sharing is limited in Minecraft (it is almost impossible to share EXP, so every player has to take care of himself). Therefore, should the players assume the position of house builders, they won’t receive any experience. To solve this problem, we can install Giacomo’s Experience Seedling mod, which introduces a new item called Experience Tree. Making experience seed is costly, but the outcome is worthy of the investment.
Experience Tree can be cultivated like other plants. If you want to harvest the seeds without damaging the tree, use Shear then right-click at a ripped tree (similar to collecting lamb’s fur).
You can download the latest version of Giacomo’s Experience Seedling mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Giacomo’s Experience Seedling Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Giacomos-Experience-Seedling.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!