Get In The Bucket Mod Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.1 called Get In The Bucket.
In Minecraft, there are 4 creatures that you can put in Bucket are 4 types of Cod, Salmon, Pufferfish and Tropcal Fish. But, have you ever wondered why you can’t put other creatures in your Bucket? Get In The Bucket is a mod that gives you the ability to “kidnap” all creatures in Minecraft into one Bucket!
To put the creature into the Bucket, you simply need to pick up an empty Bucket and right-click on any creature. To release them, you only need to hold the Bucket containing the creature and then right-click.
When I say “all the creatures are in Minecraft”, that’s what I mean. You can put even the most powerful creatures in Minecraft like Ender Dragon, Wither, Elder Guardian, etc. into a Bucket.
Get In The Bucket is a “joke mod” inspired by Pewdiepie’s Minecraft series!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Get In The Bucket Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Get-In-The-Bucket-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!