Geolosys Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a friendly, easily integrated with Modpack belonging to the Ore Generation system which was developed for Terra Firma Craft Mod. To be more specific, Geolosys is a mod merely put a realistic geological system into the original World Generation system of Minecraft. Players can freely modify, change the system with a single config file. With the allowance to change the config file, players can change different feature in the World Generation, leading to billions of different possibilities. Geolosys requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.12.2
Minecraft is an open-world game where players can do most everything they desire from building massive construction to a giant farm for agricultural, surviving in many strict and dangerous environment,… Everything could be done if the players wanted it to be. Despite all that facts, there are a few problems with Minecraft. It’s a game with infinite possibilities, but it is still just a mold (Being very repetitive). It only reaches its max potential if the players fill it with “contents.” That’s where the Modification system comes into play and maximize its potential.
With Modification, players can change the world of Minecraft for whatever ways they can. Gigantic monsters, natural construction, unique and robust weaponry, ecological system… Everything can and will appear in the Minecraft if the players desire. Do you want a unique mineral system which can be freely modified? Geology is the mod for you!
How to Install Geolosys Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Geolosys.jar file.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the .jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!