Gentle Harvest Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft can help our hardworking farmers from smashing their faces into the keyboard at every harvest season ever again! (Automatic Crop Replanting.)
Whenever it comes to harvesting, the lazy and clumsy me usually use a bucket of water and pour into the farm, in order to avoid jumping in and clicking on each block of the plant. Actually, if you are not careful while walking in the field, there is a chance that you might damage the soil and the crops and have to redo everything again. To avoid the hassle, Gentle Harvest mod is created with the one, and the only function of automatically regrowing seeds after harvesting without the need to breaking each block of plant.
You can download the latest version of the Gentle Harvest Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Gentle Harvest Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Gentle-Harvest.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!