Gentle Fawn Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Gentle Fawn.
Gentle Fawn is a small and very simple mod. Gentle Fawn will only add to Minecraft a new creature, the Deer.
Deer can appear in many different biomes. However, they will mostly appear in biomes such as Plains or Forest. Deer are gentle creatures (similar to cows, sheep, pigs, chickens etc.) so if you hit them they will run away. The deer’s favorite food is wheat so you can feed them wheat to propagate.
Dead deer will drop their flesh (Venison). Venison can be baked into Cooked Venison. The Cooked Venison is a pretty good treat.
If deer die from a Charged Creeper, they will fall on their head as well. There are 2 types of deer with horns and no horns so there will also be 2 types of heads.
Gentle Fawn is a mod that should be used with a mod with another author named “Sakura Rosea”.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Gentle Fawn Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Gentle-Fawn-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!