Gate of Babylon Mod 1.16.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Gate of Babylon.
If you feel bored with your sword and want to find yourself another weapon, the Gate of Babylon will be the mod for you.
Gate of Babylon will add many new weapons to Minecraft. Some of the mod’s weapons may also have some special skills.
List of weapons of the mod:
- Dagger: Dagger has a very fast attack speed but does not compensate for the damage is very high.
- Spear: Spear has average stats but Spear can be thrown, making it a long-range weapon when needed.
- Broadsword: Large sword with high stats.
- Rapier: Rapier when used (right mouse button) can launch the player forward. Haladie
- Waraxe: Waraxe has very strong attack power, but the attack speed is very slow. Waraxe can be smashed to the ground, creating a small earthquake.
- Katana: Katana holding the right mouse button puts the player in a state of “focus”. When finished, it teleports the player to where they are looking.
- Along with new Bow and Shield types.
The Gate of Babylon is likely to have new clothing and tools added.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Gate of Babylon Mod 1.16.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.2