Gardening Tools Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16.2 called Gardening Tools.
Gardening Tools is a small mod created with the purpose of making farming in Minecraft easier and more convenient.
Gardening Tools adds Minecraft 3 new items.
- Irrigation Core: Irrigation Core has the ability to hydrates the surrounding Farmland blocks like water. However, unlike water, Irrigation Core can hydrates blocks at different levels (You can see the image to better understand). To craft, you will need 4 Glowstone Dust, 3 Water Bucket and 2 Gold Nugget.
- Cultivator: Cultivator may be called an upgraded version of Hoe. Like Hoe, Cultivator has the ability to turn Dirt / Grass into Farmland. However, Cultivator can turn multiple Dirt into Farmland instead of just one block like Hoe. To craft, you will need 2 Sticks and 1 Golden Hoe.
- Trowel Planter: Trowel Planter has the ability to grow multiple seeds at once. It will automatically look in your inventory for seeds that can be planted and planted when you right-click on Farmland. To craft it, you will need 2 Bones and 1 Golden Hoe.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Gardening Tools Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Gardening-Tools-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!