Gami’s Mod 1.14.4 is a small project created to enhance the experience of players with Minecraft. Gami’s Mod will add to Minecraft quite a lot of new things from new types of blocks, new items, new tools, and so on.
First, Gami’s Mod will have a lot of new building blocks for you to use. Next, Gami’s Mod will have new manufacturing materials like Obsidian Ingot or new plants. They will be used to make things like clothes and tools from Obsidian, new food, and new items.
Gami’s Mod has a lot of items with special features. You can make your own Portable Workbench (a Crafting Table that you don’t need to put down to still use it), or Hermes Boots (shoes that increase your movement speed) or Wormhole Mirror (a magic mirror). can teleport you).
Wormhole Mirror is a quite special item, so I will guide you to use it. When holding Wormhole Mirror in your hand, you can press Shift + Right Click to save a location. You can then teleport to that location by jumping up and right-clicking. You can save up to 3 locations and can right-click to select 1 of those 3 locations
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Gami’s Mod 1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Gami’s-Mod-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!