During the adventure on the surface of the vast world of Minecraft to find new things, to discover and learn about what you have not known, have you ever looked at the vast sky and wondered “Those white spots in the sky are just floating rocks glowing in the dark, or are they unknown worlds filled with things you’ve never seen and are waiting for you to discover? ” You cannot touch the stars in Minecraft Vanilla, but with Galacticraft is different! Galacticraft is a huge mod about space exploration. The mod is programmed and designed to create an entirely new dimension in Minecraft: Universe. However, the planets available after installing Galacticraft are just Earth, Moon, and Mars, too little, right? That’s why we have Galacticraft Planets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2, an add-on for Galacticraft that adds more planets and galaxies into Minecraft. Now exploring your universe is more exciting and engaging.
In order to explore all the planets, the mod gives you two types of vehicles: the Spaceship and the Moon Buggy. That sounds funny, right? However, Moon Buggy is an indispensable means of exploring new planets, since gravity is entirely different to Earth and you need something that can keep you from hovering in the air.
Galacticraft Planets requires Forge Mod Loader, MicdoodleCore, Galaticraft and Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Galacticraft Planets Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Galacticraft Planets, MicdoodleCore, and GalactiCraft.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!