Futurepack Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a Minecraft mod with a futuristic environment, research and space travel, allows players to build their own space crafts and embark on adventures to discover new planets!
Space has always been a rich topic for a subject because almost everyone has the dream of going out there to explore the vast and unknown universe. But as you already know, flying to space is not an easy task and not cheap at all. I am not certain of the exact number, but only a handful of individuals have made it into space. But don’t give up just yet, for Future Pack mod is here to make your dream come true!
The mod revolves around building spacecraft, mining new ores, building new types of machinery and use them to explore the vast universe. Moreover, players can use whatever the mod has to offer to discover new technology, develop science further in order to realize the future as in the name of the mod.
You can download the latest version of the Future Pack Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Futurepack Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Futurepack.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!