If you feel Minecraft world has too few types of Ores, then Fun Ores mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 can resolve the situation immediately. Fun Ores is a mod that has many different types of Ores that players can customize and use according to your liking. And if you plan to use Fun Ores, remember that this mod cannot run at its maximum potentials if works alone, like other ore mods that add more ores into Minecraft. Fun Ores is an open-source mod, very friendly and easy to integrate, and when working with other mechanical or material mods, you can find numerous ways to use the new ores.
In addition to more diverse types of Ores as noted above, Fun Ores also adds into the game many useful machines that you can use to increase productivity or to combine different ores together to form new types of ores. Alloy Smelter allows you to smelt, creating new types of alloys by combining multiple Ores together; Metal Furnace improve metal preheating time, and generate ore nugget, from which makes ores smelting far more productive; Drying Rack allows you to dry inedible such as zombie meat or rabbit meat, making your survival more comfortable. With 3 new ores which Fun Ores includes in the game: Metal Ores, Mob Ores, and Meat Ores, you will get a whole new experience with Minecraft. Metal Ore maybe too familiar to you, but the important thing is the other two Ores categories; you may want to check it out by yourself !
Fun Ores Crafting Recipe:
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2 and 1.11.
How to Install Fun Ores Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer and Fun Ores Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!