Friendly Fire Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft was programmed for the players who are difficult in fighting with other monsters along with their pets – loyal dogs. It is a situation that the players meet after updating Combat Update. When Mojang decides to bring a new system called “cooldown” to the game that many players know, it is very dangerous when fighting with the pets.
It is surprising; Minecraft has a lot of different combat methods. Every combat requires one kind of weapon and certain equipment. Various combats will bring different results and use in some different objects. Every combat method has one individual strength and one particular weakness. Especially, after Combat Update, Minecraft becomes one game when PVP/PVE, the players have to react quickly, comfort with environment greatly and move in the melody of the battle. If there is any mistake, the players will receive the damages immediately.
With the system of “Cooldown” that Mojang brings to the game, if the players fight with right techniques, they will cause a massive amount of AOE Dmg, damaging a lot of targets and sometimes, your pets! With Friendly Fire, the players can customize their fights without harming their pets. If the users want to edit a config file, they can avoid causing the injuries into some tiny creatures. Friendly Fire requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.
How to Install Friendly Fire Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft – Prevent your pet mobs
- Download Forge Installer, Friendly-Fire-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!