FPS Reducer is used to make Minecraft runs more stable on low-end computers. While Minecraft was still in development, many gamers have asked Mojang to solve a particular problem: despite having mediocre graphics, Minecraft is still a highly demanding game for hardwares. Fortunately with the modding system, many mods that help to optimize the performance of Minecraft were launched. So far Minecraft has been optimized, many of these mods still exist to help low-end computers work steadily.
Programmed by Bre2el, author of some other simple mods such as Smooth Font or Unicode Font Extension, FPS Reducer reduces the amount of GPU and CPU required by Minecraft by automatically reducing the frame rate of the game when you are not actually playing Minecraft for a while. When the player starts any activity in the game, the frame rate will return to normal immediately.
If you are a multitasker, often play leisure games while working and switch to other software while playing Minecraft, or you are a player that regularly let Minecraft runs in the background to speed up the automatic process machines or agriculture, FPS Reducer is a must have mod. If GPU and CPU are reduced load density, it will limit the accidental crush game / software unwanted that causes uncomfortable cases for players. FPS Reducer also has the option to automatically reduce the game volume when you are not playing. FPS Reducer requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft versions 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2.
How to Install FPS Reducer Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and FPS-Reducer-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!